MI and Planning AnalystJoin us. You'll fit right in. Our client is a UK based FCA regulated organisation is a leading provider of...
Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide the facilities and services for over 80 airlines flying around 75 million passengers a year to over 180 destinations worldwide and play an important economic role connecting the whole of the UK to global growth. There are over 76,000 people working across the airport in thousands of different roles and for hundreds of different companies.
This is a chance to further your career in an organisation that matters to millions. To join a city within a city - to create great experiences for the 210,000 (and counting) passengers who pass through Heathrow's doors each day. Life with Heathrow means exploring unlimited opportunities and making a real difference to people who are travelling to all sorts of places for all sorts of different reasons.
Be part of the 78 million passenger journeys we make happen each year. An incredibly important part.
- Monitor the consolidated achievement of the financial budget and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Prepare consolidated monthly management accounts
- Facilitate budget, forecasting and long term planning activity
- Highlight risks & opportunities, support mitigation strategies
- Ensure integrity in the accounts, providing financial control over journal inputs
- Ability to work to tight timescales and organise work-load effectively
Qualifications and Experience
- Part / Qualified Accountant (or relevant work experience)
- Capable of delivering at Foundational - Intermediate Level of the CGMA competency framework (as attached)
- CGMA areas as defined below:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Cost Management
- Business Planning
- Management Reporting and Analysis
- Strong analytical judgement, problem solving and modelling skills
- Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders
- Desirable - Oracle and BPC applications
- Desirable - Business partnering experience
- Experience within an aeronautical industry would be an advantage
The Finance Analyst role reports to the Finance Manager in the Planning and Performance team. The role is required to interact with all colleagues across the Finance Team including Tax, Insurance, Financial Control, Business Support Centre (BSC) and Treasury.
The Finance Analyst is required to liaise and influence stakeholders within their functional areas, including senior managers and leadership teams.
They are required to work within the framework of UK accounting practice, comply with HAL accounting convention and operate within the Heathrow Values framework.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.