Security Officer, Royston Herfordshire, Permanent, Days only, £20,932 £21,881, Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00We are looking for an experienced Security Officer to join the team based...
Security Officer, Royston Herfordshire, Permanent, Days only, £20,932 - £21,881, Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
We are looking for an experienced Security Officer to join the team based at our clients site, based in Royston. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing security to the site by internal and external patrolling, access and egress control and other duties that exceed customer requirements and complies with the Assignment Instructions, with a focus on customer service and care. The role is working on days only 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday and is a permanent postion.
- Control of movements on and off site
- Reception of visitors and/or contractors
- Extensive site, people and vehicle searches
- Monitoring the protective security systems - namely alarms, CCTV systems and other computerised equipment - taking appropriate action where necessary
- Site patrols/escorts
- Involvement in individual and team projects
- Carry out all relevant duties in a professional and confidential manner
- Provide a reasonable degree of flexibility and additional cover as required
- Inform the Team Leader of any difficulties encountered in carrying out the above - to enable appropriate resolution of difficulties either by self and/or higher management
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably required by relevant manager
Are you the ideal candidate?
- GCSE grade C or equivalent
- Basic IT skills are needed; you will be required to operate IT based systems and to compile incident logs/reports
- Self-confident individual with practical ability to use your initiative when required
- Ability to work with and without supervision
- Good interpersonal and team-working skills
- Pro-active approach to learning and development
Our client offers an extremely competitive benefits package which includes but is not limited to: excellent company pension scheme, free lunch, 25 days annual leave, solid training and development programme which would further increase your salary, medical cash plan, attractive company bonus scheme, share incentive plan and many more! If you feel you have the relevant experience then please apply!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.