One of the leading manufacturers of construction equipment worldwide, JCB is looking for skilled CNC Machinists to start in mid-August at our cutting edge site...
One of the leading manufacturers of construction equipment worldwide, JCB is looking for skilled CNC Machinists to start in mid-August at our cutting edge site in Rocester
Pay rate is £10.46 per hour (39 hour working week, Monday to Friday)
Overtime is paid at time and a half
Shift Allowances are paid in addition to hourly rate, where applicable
Operation/Setting of CNC Machines, and working to tight tolerances. All machine work will be completed according to written JCB Standard Operating Procedures.
- Previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Experience in any of the following operating systems: Heidenhain, Fanuc or Siemens
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy (tolerance 0.0000 to 0.0035 Microns)
- You must possess the ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- 28 days paid holiday
- Work-based pension
- Additional shift allowance
- Staff canteen
- Free onsite parking
- Access to JCB's Employee Assistance Programme
Plus, a successful placement with us could lead to a longer term position.
To find out more about this great opportunity to build your experience with a world class brand, contact us.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.