A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated Resourcing Delivery Executive to be based in Heathrow area with an ASAP start date. Working for...
Customer Care Assistant
Park Street, London
£21,185 - £23,000
Hyde Housing Group, are looking to recruit a Customer Care Assistant for their offices in London.
You will provide an efficient, flexible and professional administrative and co-ordination function to the Product Quality team, in order to facilitate the effective and smooth running of the function aligned with stated objectives. You will be an integral part of the team, ensuring the smooth flow of information between departments whilst helping with organising and collating vast amounts of information.
Duties of a Customer Care Assistant
- Organise, schedule and co-ordinate meetings with both external and internal stakeholders across the business, ensuring a smooth operation timetable
- Act as a point of contact ensuring any requests, queries and problems are resolved in a manner that improves overall customer satisfaction/experience.
- Follow policies, procedures and systems covering all aspects of work. Raise any non-compliance or process failures with Managers as set out in the Risk management framework, encompassing Health &Safety, Data Protection and management controls or compliance with all statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.
- Undertake resident satisfaction surveys, collating and analysing the returned information in order to provide standard reports.
- Assist in the preparation and production of reports and presentation materials in tight time frames
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.