Communications Officer Do you enjoy executing communication campaigns to key audiences? Are you looking for the opportunity to develop new skills in a different sector?...
Do you enjoy executing communication campaigns to key audiences? Are you looking for the opportunity to develop new skills in a different sector?
If so, Guidant are currently supporting one of our Housing Association clients, in South London, with an exciting opportunity for a Communications Officer to plan and deliver communications to key audiences, such as staff, residents, the media or other stakeholders, through comprehensive communications plans using all communications channels. You will identify newsworthy content through close liaison with the business and formulate and execute communications plans in line with corporate strategy, including identifying appropriate audiences. This will include writing, editing, coordinating and publishing content across various channels, including digital (internal and external), social media, and print and online marketing materials.
You be considered for this post, you will need to meet some key criteria:
- Be able to confidently create and manage events, such as seminars, conferences and events for the staff, residents and stakeholders.
- Experience developing, managing and updating content for websites.
- Experience advising the business of digital solutions to communications needs.
- Management of social media accounts.
- Ability to plan/create multi-media communications materials.
So if you are open to broadening your skills and taking on a new challenge in a new setting, apply now!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.