Customer Care AssistantPark Street, London£21,185 £23,000 Hyde Housing Group, are looking to recruit a Customer Care Assistant for their offices in London. You will provide...
Park Street, London
£35,000 - £43,400
Our client Hyde Housing Group is looking to recruit a Housing Lawyer. The Housing Lawyer will either be:
A Solicitor admitted to the roll of Solicitors in England and Wales or, a fellow of ILEX (and therefore eligible to be called a Legal Executive).
You will manage and conduct a Housing Management litigation caseload for the business with a focus on Public Law challenges, Judicial Review applications, mental health/ disability and possession of property Trials. From time to time, you will support nominated Housing Officers within the business (Super Users) to draft legal notices, witness statements and injunction applications.
You will also support the operational Heads of Service to ensure legal risks are identified in processes and procedures at an early stage.
Duties of a Housing Lawyer
- Support Super Users to conduct appropriate legal case work, maximising capacity to retain legal cases in-house ensuring value for money without compromising case outcomes
- Assist and deputise for Group Legal Services Manager in managing legal services effectively for the Group
- Provide training to Super Users as necessary and in particular to draft particulars of claim, draft witness statements, use possession claims online and give witness evidence in Court
- Conduct Housing Management Litigation cases and seek to achieve optimum outcomes for the Group.
- Present routine possession cases in the County Court and instruct Counsel on more complex advocacy.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.