A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated Resourcing Delivery Executive to be based in Heathrow area with an ASAP start date. Working for...
Park Street, London
£23,885 - £30,374
Our client Hyde Group Housing is looking to recruit a Legal Clerk.
You will manage and conduct a less complex Housing Management litigation caseload for the business suited to a Legal Clerk, with a focus on routine injunction applications and committal applications and routine possession claims for a breach of tenancy other than rent. You will also support housing officers in the Group to conduct routine legal cases and provide an efficient administrative service to the legal services team, General Counsel and the Housing Litigation Manager.
You will also provide diary management service to the Housing Litigation Manager and General Counsel, this will include booking meeting rooms, telephone conferencing and dealing with in-coming and outgoing meeting requests.
Duties of a Legal Clerk
- Conduct routine Housing Litigation cases and seek to achieve optimum outcomes for the Group. The cases will be delegated to the Legal Clerk by the Housing Litigation Manager.
- Where necessary, the Legal Clerk will assist the Housing Litigation Manager and Housing Lawyers on elements of their cases and in carrying out research. This includes Trial Bundle, Case chronology, Court Applications, Witness Statements and Research
- Maintain, manage and process relevant data in a systematic way, with proficient use of MS Office packages including Outlook, Seneca, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- To provide high quality and proactive administrative and organisational support to the Housing Litigation Manager, Counsel and Legal Services team.
- The role holder will be required to work occasional off site and anti-social working hours as required.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.