Permit to work Issuer perm Enfield Brimsdown 36-37k with benefits Vacancy: Permit to Work IssuerLocation: BrimsdownWe are currently recruiting for a Permit to Work Issuer...
Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
Park Street, London
£28,900 - £30,000
My client, one of the UK's largest housing associations, are looking to recruit an in-house Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to join their busy brand team and develop creative artwork for both internal and external audiences.
As an experienced designer, you will take ownership of the brand; preparing the delivery of Hyde's print and digital creative artwork, creating high quality design solutions through an excellent proven understanding of design and print principles. This role includes analysing design trends and contributing to the visual identity and tone of the brand and keeping the brand current and prepared for the future. You will maintain and build our visual reputation, promoting the company mission, vision, values and objectives.
They successful candidate will have creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense. They will also have an excellent understanding of outputs required for all print and digital collateral, and be comfortable working at pace to meet multiple deadlines.
The client offers a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Duties of a Graphic Designer
Design a wide range of creative projects in the housing sector, integrated across multiple formats and contexts when necessary. This includes:
- The creation / delivery of high quality design-led assets for all areas of the business. Working across web, email, social media, corporate literature, environmental graphics, and events collateral
- Ensure all branded artwork is technically accurate: checking correct use of colour systems for different outputs, and ensuring all print pre-flight checks are clear.
- Advise on style and create design elements for use in motion graphics/animations using Hyde brand assets.
- Liaise with internal staff and external suppliers to identify strategic design needs. Implement creative solutions to solve design briefs, taking into consideration the audience and their needs.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all third party suppliers (printers, photographers) and monitor their performance against their SLA in order to maintain and, where necessary, improve levels of quality and service.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.