HR Business Partner Perm Royston 40-50k We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced HR Business Partner to join our HR Team and support circa...
HR Advisor- Temp role
Temp role - 3 months
The HR Advisor will support the HR Business Partner to provide day to day HR guidance and support to the local management team, with a focus on Employee Relations issues.
Main Duties include -
- To work with the HR Business Partner in providing HR support to the people based at the Brimsdown site.
- Providing pragmatic HR coaching and advice to line management teams in relation to all aspects of employment law.
- Provide generalist HR support to the business.
- Providing HR professional support to managers in implementing the disciplinary, grievance, health capability and flexible working processes; supporting managers at hearings and providing required documentation and letters.
- Supporting managers in resource planning, creating Job Descriptions/Specifications, for new roles, sifting and selection.
Main skills required will be -
- Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice.
- Build relationships with managers at all levels and develop a good understanding of their work so as to be able to act as a true advisor.
Process and Admin -
- Ensure effective monitoring of sickness trends and remedial action in accordance with clients policy and to facilitate a proactive approach to absence management to ensure a smooth return to work.
- Supports the HRBP's advising on reward and remuneration issues, including secondments, promotions, etc. and ensure that due process is followed.
- Take responsibility for the implementation of all HR policy, ensuring that all HR issues are dealt with within the timescales set out in line with the clients procedures.
- Work with the HR Services team to ensure all data on manual and computerised records is accurate and up to date and provide accurate and timely reports as and when required.
Communication and engagement -
- Support the development of strong communication and feedback channels with all staff and through a variety of mechanisms to support employee engagement.
- to carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
Ideal candidates will need the following -
Ideally a graduate and CIPD qualified to at least level 5 or well progressed to achieving this qualification
Minimum one year experience working at HR Advisory level and Knowledge of UK employment law and experience dealing with complex employment relations
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.