Guidant Group are recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator to work on-site at Toyota, Burnaston on a temporary on-going basis. Rate of pay is £8.50 per...
HR Administrator - Royston - £27,000-£32,000
Our client based here in Royston is a FTSE 100 organisation, and one of the world's leading Chemical manufacturing companies with over 200 sites based across the globe.
About the Role:
The key purpose of your role will be to provide a high level of administration in relation to pay and HR systems. You will be the first point of contact within the department for payroll, and you will manage all pay related processes, recommending ways to improve HR processes, systems, and payroll.
- Response to routine and ad-hoc payroll requirements, liaising with relevant managers and colleagues, recommending ways to improve processes.
- Delivering accurate and timely data on a routine and ad hoc basis. This may be compiling data to import to an application; providing key decision making analysis to internal customers; delivering engaging infographics or headcount analysis.
- Developing and maintaining databases and spreadsheets used within HR administration processes.
- Developing and maintaining the HR team's intranet, ensuring HR policies, guidelines and procedures are current and user friendly.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience dealing with payroll monthly changes and different shift allowances.
- Payroll / HR System Experience.
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- SAP experience would be a plus.
- High level of attention to detail, and you must be able to prioritise high workloads.
If this sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.