Recruitment PartnerLuton-Permanent-£23-28k plus bonus and benefitsGuidantGroup is a growing, value driven, international recruitment outsourcing company committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. Our staff...
HR Business Partner
Perm - Royston
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced HR Business Partner to join our HR Team and support circa 250 people at our site in Royston.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing HR leadership to the local management team; specifically implementing the Sector People Excellence programme. The incumbent will also provide day to day HR guidance and leverage support from the Recruitment, L&D and Admin specialists where appropriate.
This is seen as a key role in improving the businesses' safety and overall business performance. You will be building leadership capabilities, driving the talent agenda and champion safety culture.
- Contribute to the headcount forecast, supporting the HR Manager in the development of the people plans
- Collaborate with the various HR functions to ensure the implementation of an effective and aligned HR Service delivery, being the main contact with the HR Services and Recruitment team
- Support the delivery of the annual HR processes, including Performance Management, Reward and Talent Management
- Contribute to the design and delivery of key HR projects and interventions aligned to performance improvement or business change outcomes
- Undertake ad hoc project work and provide project support to the broader HR Team
- Work with managers to help them understand the JM leadership framework and how it impacts all people processes
- Build the capability of managers and supervisors through coaching and appropriate interventions to assist them to maximise potential and consistently raise the bar on performance of themselves and their employees
- Responsible for understanding the resource plans and its implications at a departmental level
- Use business understanding to advise on appropriate departmental design and structures
- Responsible for ensuring robust succession plans are in place at departmental level
- Promote fairness and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Advise on reward and remuneration issues, including secondments, promotions, etc.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues
- Provide advice and support to line managers through the effective case management of difficult and/or sensitive day to day people management issues
- Ensure good governance and legal compliance through monitoring reporting on potential reputational and people risks
- Build and maintain effective relationships with local union representatives if required
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have:
- MCIPD or equivalent
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Proven track record of providing high quality advice to managers on employment legislation and HR policies
- Experience of working in a complex business environment and leading major projects or change
- Labour relations experience; specifically working with unions in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of implementing talent and workforce planning strategies, organisation design
- Demonstrated communication skills and proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.