Document Controller Urgent 3 months possible extended£12phThe successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Document Controller within BM's eLNO Programme and projects.Main duties -To...
HR Summer Internship
Royston - £9.15 per hour - 2 months
Our client based in Royston, Herts is a global chemical manufacturer, and a true leader of sustainable technologies. They are a FTSE 100 Organisation, and one of the largest employers globally with sites based across the world. The organisation is one which prides itself on rewarding, recognising, and developing talent.
About the Role:
We are currently for an exciting opportunity as a HR Summer Intern. This opportunity will offer you first-hand experience of working within a dynamic and proactive Human Resources team. The scope of this position will see you assist in a number diverse projects to support HR performance.
Examples of projects may include:
- Capturing HR processes and procedures.
- Update/maintain the HR SharePoint system.
- Creating and modifying job descriptions used across the business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- The role would be well suited to somebody who is studying a Business or HR related degree or higher.
- You will of course need to demonstrate a genuine interest in pursuing a career within Human Resources, as well as show an understanding of business processes.
- Computer literate and proficient with MS Office programmes.
- You must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. You will be a dynamic individual with a proactive approach to working.
If this sounds like the position for you, then please apply. Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.