Import / Export CoordinatorRoyston 3 months £10-16 per hour Our client based in Royston, Herts is a large scale chemical manufacturing company which specialises in...
Import / Export Coordinator
Royston - 3 months - £10-16 per hour
Our client based in Royston, Herts is a large scale chemical manufacturing company which specialises in the manufacture of Autocatalysts, supplying to a range major automotive manufacturers worldwide. The company employs over 2000 people on the one site in Royston alone, and has over 200 more sites based al over the world.
About the Role:
You will focus on the processing of Imports and Exports for the site, as well as retrospectively checking exports for audit purposes. In addition to this you will also be speaking with a number of suppliers in relation to the above but also get the best price for goods moving forward.
- Coordinate shipments to the appropriate business unit.
- Ensure compliance with duty and customs control.
- Arrange quotes and prices for all shipments, controlling costs and services provided by agents.
- Monitor stocks levels, working closely with the Transport Planner, manage movement between Warehouses.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ideally educated to degree or equivalent level in Logistics or Supply Chain related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role is essential.
- Proficient with MS Office - especially Word and Excel.
If this sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any further questions then please contact Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.