A fantastic opportunity has arisen for bright and dedicated field based E-commerce Platform Training Consultants with an ASAP start date. Working for a global eye...
Job Title HR Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Job Salary: up to £22,000 (based on experience)
Impellam is an international people business where all our brands share a culture of making and keeping promises - to our clients, our candidates and each other - engendering trust and lasting relationships.
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our small HR Shared Services Team who provide support and advice to over 2,000 employees across Impellam UK.
Reporting to the HR Admin Team Leader the HR Administrator will be part of our HR Admin Team and will be responsible for processing all employee lifecycle activities, including:
- Being the first point of contact and answering any email/telephone queries received from our colleagues across our different brands.
- Processing letters for changes to employment terms and conditions
- Producing and sending contracts of employment
- Checking right to work documentation
- Responding to reference requests
- Maintaining accurate employee information on our HR System
- Dealing with Maternity/Paternity Leave, Flexible Working Requests and providing advice on Probations
- Providing support to the wider HR Shared Services department
Previous experience in HR administration or knowledge of HR through CIPD (or equivalent) studies is essential.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy problem solving. You will also thrive on working with high volumes at a fast pace.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office and HR Systems experience is also highly desirable.
What Can We Offer You?
We can offer you opportunities to develop your career in HR within a highly successful HR Shared Services Department who is a trusted partner to our business areas.
We offer a range of benefits including service related enhanced holiday scheme, birthday off, discounted flexible benefits and a fun and collaborative environment to work in within our modern offices (with free parking) at Capability Green, Luton.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.