Client Solutions Manager
Dublin-Permanent -plus bonus and benefits
GuidantGroup is a growing, value driven, international recruitment outsourcing company committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. Our staff know exactly what they are expected to do and are empowered to deliver. The happiness and well-being of our employees is a top priority for us and we've worked extraordinarily hard over the past few years to ensure our people really enjoy coming to work.
#TeamGuidant are now on the lookout for a Client Solutions Manager who will be based with us in our Dublin office. You will be responsible for driving sales, marketing and business development activities. This will include the identification and development of new prospects and opportunities within our existing clients.
Day to day you'll be responsible for:
- Sourcing suitable opportunities for Guidant IRC which meet the minimum criteria (ideal client profile) and which, where appropriate, reflect the delivery capability of the Impellam Group
- To ensure that the prospect database, sales pipeline & Salesforce.com are fed and kept up-to-date with a sustainable flow of suitable, qualified prospects
- To develop insightful and adaptive solutions to the recruitment and resourcing challenges faced by our customers and the broader market
- To support the Bid Manager in identifying win themes and designing solutions to formal and informal proposal requests, contributing to responses where necessary
- To work closely with the marketing team to produce high quality sales and marketing content including market intelligence reports and white papers to support business objectives
- To produce meaningful content which will be of interest and benefit to the target customers of Guidant
- To work closely with colleagues across the Impellam Group, ensuring business opportunities are maximised to the benefit of the whole company
- To report sales activity to the Client Solutions Director
- To support the annual sales plan to ensure growth in new business is achieved in accordance with targets
- Deliver client presentations as and when required
We are looking for someone with a passion for sales and strong influential skills. Ideally you will need a good understanding of the recruitment outsource market but will also be willing to consider people with a strong solution sales background.
Did we mention that Guidant Group is an IIP Platinum employer? We've won APSCo's RPO/MSP of the year for three years running and are also a Sunday Times 100 Top company to work for.
We have a fabulous benefits package which includes amongst lots of other things:
- Holiday trading - buy and sell holiday.
- Pension Scheme.
- Birthday off.
- Enhanced Maternity Pay.
- Enhanced Paternity Pay.
Plus a large flexible benefits package with the option to buy benefits at corporate rates including Private Medical Insurance, Dental cover, annual health checks, Travel Insurance, and many more. (available in the annual window in March or when an employee passes probation)
We are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and keen advocates of flexible working -please just ask us. Above all we are passionate about what you would bring to the role and want you to be able to shine in the recruitment process and show us your best self.
It's also worth knowing that you are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above. So if you consider yourself disabled or have a long-term health condition that has a significant and long term impact on your daily life please make sure we are aware when applying for the role.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.