A well recognised global organisation is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their demanding team on a contract basis until April 2019.Job OverviewThe role's...
A well recognised global organisation is recruiting a Finance Analyst whose focus will be on providing financial support to their major Expansion programme. The programme covers the substantial work to obtain planning consent, creating the detailed future operating model, designing, procuring and constructing the infrastructure for an expanded company as well as working with critical stakeholders to deliver our commitments, including our communities and airline customers. The Investment Finance team is responsible for supporting the business in its multi-billion pound capital investment. The role is required to interact with all colleagues across the Finance Team including Tax, Insurance, Financial Control, Business Support Centre (BSC) and Treasury. The role is required to interact with all colleagues across the Finance Team including Tax, Insurance, Financial Control, Business Support Centre (BSC) and Treasury
There is a vacancy for a Finance Analyst as part of the Investment Finance team. The role reports to the Finance Manager, Expansion.
- The successful candidate will focus on driving automation and efficiency in month-end processes, ensure compliance with all corporate governance requirements and maintaining a strong level of internal control.
- Finance analysts play a key role in accurate reporting and work closely with colleagues across teams including Finance and Capital Development as well as the wider business.
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Prepare financial reporting for stakeholders
- Highlight risks & opportunities, support mitigation strategies
- Ensure integrity in the accounts, providing financial control over journal inputs
- Part-qualified/qualified Accountant: ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Strong analytical judgement, problem solving and modelling skills
- Advanced level Excel, proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Oracle
- Strong eye for detail and process improvements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to distil complex information into clear simple messages
- Desirable - project accounting
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.