7.5 Tonne Delivery DriverWe are looking for friendly, efficient and motivated 7.5T Delivery Drivers to help deliver orders to a well-known retailers, customers. You will...
A place where it all fits together
CNC MachinistRocester (ST14 5JP)
One of the leading manufacturers of construction equipment worldwide is looking for temporary, skilled CNC Machinist to join their cutting edge site in Rocester. Paying £10.46 per hour.
Operation/Setting of CNC Machines, and working to tight tolerances. All machine work will be completed according to written Standard Operating Procedures.
- Previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Experience in any of the following operating systems: Heidenhain, Fanuc or Siemens
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy (tolerance 0.0000 to 0.0035 Microns)
- You must possess the ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- 28 days paid holiday
- Work-based pension
- Overtime at time-and-a-half
- Additional shift allowance
- Staff canteen
- Free onsite parking
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
Plus, a successful placement with us could lead to a longer term position.
To find out more about this great opportunity to build your experience with a world class brand, apply now!
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.