DevOps Engineer AzureLocation: HounslowSalary: 500 per day Heathrow is the UK's biggest international airport and one of the world's major hub airports. They provide...
Are you a Digital Product Designer looking for a new contract opportunity to get your teeth into? We are looking for someone like you for a 3 month contract!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Support the delivery of complex service and product design projects
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build cutting-edge propositions
- Set visual design standards
- Run experiments and design sprints to rapidly test and iterate prototypes
- Experience of product innovation, digital transformation, and customer experience development experience
- Experience of getting involved in many stages of the product and service design process, from initial analysis, workshops, sketches, ideas and concepts through to user research, prototyping and the final delivery of designs
- Experience facilitating the design of new and existing products and services by bringing people together, and facilitating workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions
- Ideally some experience of taking a product to market by working closely with developers and optimising the performance of that product over time through testing and iteration
- A combination of experience designing mobile and web user-focused applications, as well as denser, information-rich interfaces
- A focus on process and proof. Testing and iterating must be an inherent part of your approach
- Information architecture, prototyping, personas and storytelling, behavioural economics, and/or ethnographic research experience, but not essential
- Data visualisation methods and principles experience isn't essential but would be ace
- An understanding of the challenges and intricacies of designing for digital
- Good copywriting skills
If this sounds right up your street, then contact us today!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.