Customer Service Advisors, Peterborough, Permanent, £18 200, various start dates.Due to growth in the business, my client is seeking Customer Service Representative (Inbound Call Handlers)...
A leading UK retail company based in Bracknell are looking for a great administrator to join them for an 8 - 10 week temporary position on a full-time basis. You will be supporting line managers, partners and Retired Partners with Personnel administration and queries within the company.
This is a demanding role in a busy and fast paced Service Centre environment so would suit a highly organised individual with good attention to detail, ability to think on their feet and an excellent telephone manner. The ability to quickly build rapport and instil trust in customers at all levels across the company is vital. A high level of confidentiality is required.
- Provides excellent customer service to all Line Managers, Partners and Retired Partners.
- Works to meet the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) for the Personnel Service Centre (PSC), resolving PSC level 1 tasks via CRM to the agreed timescales and quality
- Supports Personnel administration, including scanning and co-ordinating the PSC incoming and out-going post.
- Answers first line telephone and email queries, from Line Managers, Partners and Retired Partners.
- Supports customers with first point assurance and resolution.
- Ensures the appropriate, agreed Partnership policies and procedures are followed, ensuring legal compliance and confidentiality.
- Manages own workload as designated by their Section Manager through the CRM system
- Looks for opportunities to improve service standards and productivity.
- Takes responsibility for own learning and self-development and plays an active role in department activity.
- Openly demonstrates a flexible and positive approach to tasks and uses skills and knowledge to support and train colleagues where appropriate.
- Experience in an administrative role
- Administratively proficient, for example, good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Customer service experience
- High level of confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- English GSCE level C or above in grade
- Knowledge of HR systems
- Experience of handling confidential, sensitive or personal information
- Experience in Shared Service Centre
Please note: Working hours are 08:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday and from 09:00 to 17:00 on Saturday, some flexibility to include early and late finishes as well as some Saturdays working on rota.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.