Quality Improvement team leader 40 -42k perm Royston We are currently recruiting for a Quality Improvement Leader to join our Quality team in Royston. The...
Junior Marketing Coordinator in Oncology
12 month temporary contractCamberley, Surrey£24k pa / £12.30ph
An excellent opportunity for a talented graduate at a global healthcare leader
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A channel of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. Novartis have been certified as one of the Top Employers in the United Kingdom 2014 and are ranked #1 in the healthcare sector for the third year running by Fortune. At Novartis, creativity and diversity are encouraged, effort is recognised, success is celebrated and people feel valued and listened to. You will be rewarded not only for high-performance and achievement but for your attitude and approach to working together for the benefit of patients. And developing people internally for the majority of our key positions is critical to enable our people to grow together with our business.
You will be a fully integrated member of the team and be expected to quickly gain an in-depth understanding of the message behind the claims, the products and company strategy. These are roles within the Oncology and Haematology Marketing Teams and would suit an innovative individual who can make the job their own, build their knowledge to become the team's expert, be proactive in developing and sharing new ideas, make things happen and who is willing to take responsibility for their own work. As part of the role you will link with marketing, medical and field based associates to support the implementation of promotional tactics. This is an incredible opportunity for a graduate seeking a career within the pharmaceutical industry. Novartis view these opportunities as an investment in future talent during an exciting time for the business and there will be the opportunity for progression within the company.
The successful candidate will join the Oncology or Haematology Marketing Team and will be responsible for checking and referencing the scientific claims made within promotional information. You will be assisting with developing the promotional tactics, including support for promotional meetings organised by the marketing and field based teams. Novartis cultivates an inclusive and engaging high-performance environment that values and leverage's diversity.
The successful candidates will also benefit from:
- Open door, approachable culture at all levels
- Team oriented atmosphere
- Good work, life balance
- Cutting edge science
- International workforce
- Talent development from within
- Making a difference to patient's lives
We are looking for an individual who can meet the following criteria:
- A degree in Life Sciences or Marketing
- Proactive - taking responsibility and making things happen, with a desire to learn and fit into the team
- Innovation - needs to problem solve through innovation increasingly challenging issues
- Collaboration - effective collaboration across multi-team, multi-function teams
- Leadership - amongst peer group and across the business
- Customer focused - on delivery internally and to customers, pro-actively aware and responsive to their needs
- Results focused - achieving goals and contributions to multi-functional teams
- Change orientation - keeping up to date with new data and the changing healthcare environment
- Communication - ability to communicate complex and challenging issues and data to a wide range of professional and lay audiences, adapting message and style to suit
- Attention to detail - ability to work accurately, efficiently and in an organised manner
If you think this role sounds interesting and you have the required skills, we'd really like to hear from you - please get in touch or apply today. The Novartis offices shall be relocating to White City in London from Q4 2019.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.