Process safety Engineer 12 month FTC 45-50k Royston (but will require travel to Enfield) Dual siteWe are looking for a highly skilled and professional Process...
Lead Engineering Manager
Royston - 12 months - £60,000-65,000 pa
Our client based in Royston, Herts is a leading chemical manufacturer which operates on a global scale. It is one of the top manufacturers of Catalysts, supplying to Automotive organisations worldwide. The company is on the FTSE 100 List of Companies, and is one which truly prides itself on recognition and reward for it's people.
About the Role:
You will manage both the Process and Maintenance Engineering functions, applying Lean methods, initiating project requests, and driving the strategic direction of the department.
- Responsible for risk assessments, and managing safe working systems relating to Engineering work in Production.
- Lead and engage multi-disciplined engineering teams.
- Deliver world class OEE via implementation of LEAN methodologies.
- Budget management and CAPEX planning.
- Strategic management in conjunction with the Central Projects team.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level in Engineering discipline - ideally Mechanical or Electrical. You will also need to have a strong Maintenance/Process Engineering background.
- Proven track record of managing Multi-Disciplined Engineering teams in a Manufacturing environment, and an awareness of EHS requirements.
- Ability to diverse groups of people in a complex environment.
- Strong working knowledge of LEAN Manufacturing methodologies.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply. Otherwise if you have any questions then please contact Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.