Project Engineer Metals deptPerm RoystonMain purpose of the role will be Initiate, manage and complete various multi-disciplinary (plant, facilities, infrastructure and process improvement) engineering projects...
Lead Project Manager
Royston - £50-60 per hour - 6 months
Our client based in Royston, Herts is a global chemical manufacturing company. It specialises in manufacturing Catalysts for the Automotive industry, supplying a to a number of the world's best known car manufacturing companies. The organisation is on the FTSE 100 list, and has multiple opportunities to grown and progress within.
About the Role:
We are looking to recruit a Lead Project Manager on an interim basis. In this role you will not be managing projects directly, but instead you will be managing a small team of Project Managers who will in turn be managing their own Project Engineering teams.
- Work closely with Project Management, Production Engineering, NPI, and Automation teams to ensure that projects meet the required standards, are within budget, and delivered on time.
- Collaborate with senior management to prioritise project selection and execution.
- Overall management of the CAPEX project budgets.
- Forecast resource requirements for project teams to ensure that the Project Managers have the appropriate resources and skill sets in place.
- Provide coaching and development to the Project Managers.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level in Engineering discipline, with at least 10 years of experience in industry.
- 5-10 years of solid project management experience in an Engineering/Manufacturing environment. Additionally we would require a Project Management qualification such as PRINCE 2 or PMP.
- Excellent leadership qualities, and a proven track record of people-management.
- Able to lead and support projects in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- There is occasional travel included as part of the role as well so some flexibility to travel is needed.
If this sounds like you then please apply. Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email Jack.Burgess@guidantglobal.com to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.