Chemical Process Operator (must have chemical/acid/hazardous material experience)Perm Royston 12 hour shifts days and night shiftWe are looking forward to enthusiastic and hardworking Chemical Process...
Day shifts only - 37 hours per week
The Logistics role involves the receipt and movement of all materials onto and off site. Logistics support the production departments, through the on-time receipt and delivery of materials, ensuring processing is not delayed.
Areas covered include:
- Materials Receipt
- Goods Inward and Stores
- Packing & Materials Despatch
- Internal Warehousing
- Adherence to all EHS & Security policies and procedures.
- Detailed checking of receipt paperwork and entering details of receipts into computer systems.
- Full compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Packing & Dispatch of materials and products to customers.
- Receipt, storage and issue of production consumables from Stores.
- Delivery of raw material internally to production areas.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities, whenever reasonably instructed.
Other information -
- Working under the instruction of the Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader, the temporary operator will perform tasks relating to all aspects of site logistics.
- The role is day work hours, working Monday to Friday
- A considerable part of the role will involve unloading of vehicles and moving materials to storage, or to production, using a counterbalance forklift
Skills required -
Forklift truck license (counterbalance)
Full driving license
Basic understanding of Lean Principles in manufacturing, including 5S and Standard Work.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.