One of the leading manufacturers of construction equipment worldwide, JCB is looking for skilled CNC Machinists to start in mid-August at our cutting edge site...
Mechanical Design Engineer - Royston - £30,000-£35,000
Our client based in Royston, Herts is a FTSE 100 company. They have a global reputation as one of the leading manufacturers of specialty chemical products. This company operate on an international scale with over 200 sites based all over the world. Our client prides itself on recognising and developing talent, and creating opportunities for it's people is something which they take very seriously.
About the Role:
You will deliver engineering solutions to support the successful development and inception of industrial products. In this role, you will also focus on enhancing process stability through design of unit operations.
- Produce detailed design drawings of critical components to support the industrialisation of products.
- Design safe, efficient, and strong engineering solutions for new product, process, and equipment introductions.
- Produce 3D models, general assemblies, detailed drawings and specifications to support installing new equipment.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain accurate technical information on materials and solutions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Mechanical Engineering qualifications, and experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a similar Mechanical Design role, and working knowledge of relevant Engineering drawing software such as AutoCAD or Solid Edge etc.
- You will have experience in the design of manufacturing equipment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Good problem-solver.
If this sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.