Junior Marketing Coordinator12 month temporary contractCamberley, Surrey£24k pa / £12.30phAn exciting opportunity for a talented graduate at a global healthcare leaderAbout UsA multinational pharmaceauticals company...
An exciting and dynamic opportunity for a talented graduate at a global healthcare company
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. Our mission is to improve patients' lives by providing customers with innovative science and differentiated healthcare solutions delivered by diverse and engaged talent with integrity, passion and focus on performance. Our mission is brought to life by talented, performance driven people. At Novartis, creativity and diversity are encouraged, effort is recognised, success is celebrated and people feel valued and listened to.
Novartis have been certified as one of the Top Employers in the United Kingdom 2019 for the 6th year running. The Top Employers Certification is only awarded to organisations that meet the highest standards in employee offerings. Including, great on boarding activities, a top class compensation and benefits policy and a culture that values communication, diversity, networking, wellbeing and corporate social responsibility
- Becoming an internal specialist on activities within allocated therapy areas/ customers / channels including
- Development and delivery of specific projects that will achieve overall brand objectives and build engagement
- Providing a broad range of proactive administrative support to support the marketing / customer relations teams such as processing and monitoring of purchase orders, preparation of agreements and supporting the organisation of customer meetings and events
- Supporting Product/ Brand and Professional Relations Managers in developing marketing materials and campaign delivery
- Managing marketing communications activities within the business units, such as the stock-keeping, launch and recall of sales materials for field force, and updates where necessary
- Providing analytical support to feed into engagement plans, brand plans, sales planning and campaign tracking tools etc.
- Co-ordination of team meetings, organisation of itineraries and logistics for ongoing department/franchise activities etc.
- Being a champion for communications- ensuring structured communications and timely responses /support for the field team
- Ensure all campaigns are executed in line with Novartis compliance requirements
The successful candidates will also benefit from:
- Open door, approachable culture at all levels
- Team oriented atmosphere
- Good work, life balance
- Cutting edge science
- International workforce
- Talent development from within
- Making a difference to patient's lives
We are looking for an individual who can meet the following criteria:
- A degree in Marketing, Life Sciences or Business
- Clear motivation and ambition to gain experience in a commercial environment
- The ability to work independently and proactively on own initiative
- Strong communications skills (Fluency in English - verbal and written - is required and any other European language would be an asset)
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PPT skills and MS Word at Advanced Level
- You will be able to demonstrate evidence of skills transferrable to the business environment (e.g. good time management, teamwork) experience of successfully working with teams through academic and/or extracurricular activities
- Ability to work with good attention to detail under tight deadlines and to prioritise effectively
- Ability to of interpret data and deliver supporting insights that you can develop effective relationships with team and customers, gaining trust and credibility quickly
- Confidence to work senior managers and as an effective member of a cross-functional team
Please ensure that you are willing and able to live within commutable distance of the company site before applying. This placement is located in Camberley, Surrey until October/December 2019, as of January 2020 the Novartis offices will be relocating to White City in London. Guidant are managing the recruitment for this placement at our client's request.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.