A global organisation is looking for an interim Senior Financial Accountant for 3 months, to assist with the year-end accounts and statutory accounts preparation.The role...
We currently require Machine Minders to join the engineering team who work on-site with John Lewis & Partners. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in engineering and has a technical mindset. Immediate starts are available.
Your typical responsibilities will include;
- Monitoring the work area to ensure the environment is safe and all machinery is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Ensure that all machines are clear from potential blockages and respond to incident crashes.
- Monitoring run rates of machines to ensure they are performing at optimum level.
- Ensuring product changeovers are performed with minimal downtime but in a safe and accurate manner.
- Collaborating effectively with the team to ensure that all labels, cardboard and other packaging and is on the line and ready to use in good time.
- Liaising with and reporting any issues to the managers and engineers in a clear and concise manner.
This role comes with a fixed rota, working across both days and nights and weekends, on a fixed shift pattern.
Pay rate and Shifts:
- 12 hour shifts or 8 hour shifts available (AM 6-2, PM 2-10, NTS 10-6)
- Pay rates of £10.50 p/hr for Days and £12.50 for nights
- Use of Gym facilities and subsidised membership
- On-site dining facilities at a reduced cost
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Free parking
- Reduced bus tickets with Arriva
- Possibility of permanent work in 2019
Please note, no holiday will be authorised until the New Year due to the ongoing workload. The shift pattern does however include periods where you will have 3 or 4 days off at any one time.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.