Manufacturing Team Leader Royston £37,000-38,000 Our client based here in Royston, Herts is a FTSE 100 organisation, and one of the world's leading chemical manufacturers...
Shift Manufacturing Technician - £29,000 (including shift allowance)
Our client based here in Royston is a chemical manufacturer, and true leaders within it's field. They specifically manufacture catalysts for the Automotive industry, and supply an estimated one third of Autocatalysts for passenger vehicles globally. The client is also a FTSE 100 organisation, and one which really promotes and development within it's ranks.
About the Role:
Currently we are looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join the business on a Lates and Earlies shift pattern in a role where you will be actively involved in the hands-on manufacture of prototype catalysts. The role will give you a lot of good insight into new products.
- Work within in a fast-paced production setting using a wide variety of technologies and processes.
- Routine preparation of chemical coating for products.
- Follow SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) at all times.
- Work in accordance with Health & Safety legislation, COSHH guidlines, and Quality requirements.
- Update manufacture records, and input data onto systems.
If the role sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise, you can call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.