Manufacturing Team Leader Royston £37,000-38,000 Our client based here in Royston, Herts is a FTSE 100 organisation, and one of the world's leading chemical manufacturers...
Manufacturing Team Leader - Royston - £37,000-38,000
Our client based here in Royston, Herts is a FTSE 100 organisation, and one of the world's leading chemical manufacturers of products most notably including Catalysts for the the Automotive sector, supplying to a number of leading car manufacturers on a global scale. The client is very serious about it's people, holding Recognition, Reward, Development, and Progression in high regard.
About the Role:
We have brand new and exciting opportunities for Manufacturing Shift Leaders (Weekday and Weekends available) to lead teams which are dedicated to the manufacture of brand new product prototypes so if you are somebody who is passionate about new technologies and new advancements within the Engineering/Scientific industries then this could be of real interest!
- Lead small - medium sized manufacturing teams, taking overall responsibility for the manufacturing plant during your shift.
- You will lead the manufacturing process - driving quality standards, and KPIs. Ensure that stakeholder requirements are met.
- Manage the team on an operational and strategic level - managing disciplinary process as well as the development of each team member.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Manufacturing experience is essential - ideally within a chemical/scientific environment.
- Ideally Team Leader/Supervisory experience within manufacturing.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Resilient - responds well to setbacks, and proactively problem solves.
- Confidence - able to communicate in a strong but diplomatic manner.
Please apply if you wish to be considered for the role. Otherwise if you wish to know more first then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.