Management of Change Co-ordinator 40-45k Mon-Fri office hoursEnfield We are looking for Management of Change Coordinator to join our experienced team in Brimsdown.The successful applicant...
Management of Change Co-ordinator
40-45k - Mon-Fri office hours
We are looking for Management of Change Coordinator to join our experienced team in Royston.
The successful applicant will be responsible for management of the site Plant Modifications process from initial concept through prioritisation, work scoping, design and execution in order to deliver: operational, EHS, reliability, quality and business improvements. This is a key role in delivering successful and safe engineering management of change on site.
- Proactively promote a positive Health and Safety culture and ensure adherence to JM policies, including HR, EHS and Security
- Ensure contractors are properly managed and that they conform to all quality, HR, EHS and security standards/policies
- Issuing and managing permits to work as well as reviewing and creating risk assessments and method statements
- Highlight risks inherent in plant mods and coordinate/participate in hazardous operation studies
- Raise reports for any incidents, accidents or learning events witnessed. Chair monthly Plant Modification meeting ensuring minutes are circulated and Plant Mod log is updated
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders to understand the requirements and scope of each plant mod
- Generate a project plan for each plant mod including budget costing
- Manage the execution of plant mods through Management of Change process ensuring all JM standards are adhered to
- Ensure engineering design drawings and documentation is updated as required
- Work with the maintenance planning team to ensure PPMs reflect plant mods
- Providing technical support to engineering/process issues as requested
- Participate in RCA investigations
- Participate in project design meetings to offer guidance for maintenance requirements and best practice
- Support technical training and guidance as required to engineering and production staff
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have:
- An engineering-based qualification to HNC or Degree level
- Experience in a manufacturing / chemical industry
- Resource management in particular control of contractors
- Use of risk assessments and method statements
- Detailed knowledge of MOC
- Experience of HSE frameworks to at least IOSH level
- Ability to run small projects
- Ability to prioritise, and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong health and safety awareness
Due to the nature of this role applicants must be non-smokers and have been free from nicotine products for at least 3 months
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.