A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a bright and dedicated Administrator based in Welwyn Garden City for an ASAP start date initially for a period...
Marketing Specialist - Royston - £30,000-£35,000
Our client based here in Royston is a FTSE 100 organisation, and a globally renowned manufacturer of fine chemical products, specialising particularly in the refining of precious metals. With over 200 based across the world, the company is one which can offer many opportunities, and is also one which is very serious about recognition, development, and creating progression paths for its people.
About the Role:
The function of your role will be provide a high level of marketing and promotional support, assisting in the delivery of a robust marketing strategy.
- Plans and creates timelines for all marketing projects. Generates new ideas.
- Reviews the success of marketing campaigns.
- Identifies relevant promotional events, organising any activities at these events. I.e conferences, exhibitions, customer events. Your focus will be on aspects such as registrations, attendees, stand design, and promotion materials.
- Coordinate all internal communications, providing global support across all sites.
- Ensure correct use of Trademarks.
- Supports in defining the costs of marketing campaigns, tracking spend.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent in a Scientific discipline.
- B2B Marketing experience.
- Excellent level of planning and organisational skills. Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Other Factors to Consider:
- There will be some travel to other sites (about 10% travel). Most of which will be UK based but there may be some travel overseas.
If this sounds like the right role for you then please do apply. Otherwise if you have any questions then please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.