Project Engineer Metals deptPerm RoystonMain purpose of the role will be Initiate, manage and complete various multi-disciplinary (plant, facilities, infrastructure and process improvement) engineering projects...
Material Control Engineer
Royston - £25,000-29,000 per annum
Our client based in Royston, Herts is an internationally renowned FTSE 100 organisation with sites strategically placed all over the world. The company is a highly regarded chemical manufacturer which specialises specifically in the manufacture of Autocatalysts, supplying to a number of the world's leading Automotive firms.
About the Role:
Our client's core product materials mainly comprise of expensive precious metals, and we are looking for a Material Control Engineer to monitor the usage of these precious metal materials. You will use your analytical and problem-solving abilities to balance the materials, and investigate any anomalies or concerning trends.
- Lead material balancing analysis of production batches, investigating, and analysing issues as they arise, usually by performing statistical data analysis.
- Conduct investigations to highlight areas where material control is being compromised, and highlighting improvement areas.
- Use of the SAP/ERP system.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Hold a Scientific related degree in either a Chemistry or Engineering related discipline.
- Have work experience in a similar type of role, and ideally have worked with and ERP/SAP system previously.
- Strong MS Office skills - especially with Excel.
- Good communication skills - able to explain technical information to a wide range of people.
- Flexible yet methodical approach to work - able to prioritise conflicting demands.
If this sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.