Chemical Operator /Operative (non smoker)Brimsdown Enfield Days and Night rotates (can go over weekends)Salary: £22,286- Shift Allowance: £12,767 A Chemicals Operator is responsible for operating...
Royston - £40,000
Our client based in Royston, Herts is a global chemical manufacturer and leader of sustainable technologies. The company specialises in the manufacture and supply of Catalysts to the Automotive sector, working with a wide range of international car manufacturing organisations. Our client has a large share of the market, with an estimated 1/3 of cars on the road which have been fitted with an Autocatalyst being fitted with a Catalyst supplied by our client. The business is on the FTSE 100 list, and is a fantastic company to work for in terms of recognition, reward, and development.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Systems Analyst to create, and manage tools and models to be used across the business. You will conduct analyses to support improvements and business decisions. This is a collaborative role in which you will be working with Project teams, Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, and Supply Chain functions.
- Develop and maintain systems for use of operational data to influence decisions across the business. For example this will include analysing manufacturing performance data to suggest improvement programmes.
- Maintain and support business understanding of consistently high quality operational reporting.
- Support management of relevant and effective KPI's across different operational functions.
- Carry out gap analyses via loss models, step analyses among other methods.
- Facilitate reporting processes for CAPEX projects.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing, manipulating, and analysing operational data in a Manufacturing environment. Solid understanding of Manufacturing KPI's.
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering or Manufacturing related discipline.
- IT Proficiency - MS Excel is essential. Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial.
- Ideally some experience of project reporting.
- An ability to communicate with people on various levels, and work collaboratively.
If this sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please contact Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.