Document Controller Urgent 3 months possible extended£12phThe successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Document Controller within BM's eLNO Programme and projects.Main duties -To...
The main duties will be to ensure that , as part of a team, an effective payroll service is provided to the client.
Duties include -
- Input monthly payroll data into the Northgate ResourceLink system in accordance with statutory and contractual obligations and to pre- defined timescales.
- Process and monitor all staffing changes including starters, secondments, transfer, leavers and other amendments to salaries and employee data in compliance with policy and payroll requirements
- The input , calculation and recording of sickness payments both statutory and occupational
- the input , calculation and recording of maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental payments both statutory and occupational
- The processing of relevant inland revenue forms including P45
- The accurate calculation of gross to net
- Assist with processing RTI
Experience required -
- Using NGAresourceLink
- grade c and above GCSE English and maths
- Proficiency in use of office programs
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.