A leading health care company is looking for a temporary Quality Administrator until November 2019.The Quality Assistant is responsible for providing procedural support to all...
Portfolio and Business Development Graduate
12 month temporary contract Camberley, Surrey £24k pa / £12.30ph
An excellent opportunity for a talented graduate at a global leader in generics
Sandoz, the generic pharmaceuticals division of Novartis, is a worldwide leader in generics. With a history of more than 120 years, Sandoz is a trusted leader with a reputation for exceptional quality. Our strategic and customer-focused approach to developing, producing and marketing high-quality affordable medicines following the loss of patent protection has successfully made us one of the two largest and most respected generics companies worldwide. Our medicines are already available to 90 percent of people across the world and we are committed to further increasing global access to affordable healthcare.
To support the Portfolio and Business Development teams in the evaluation of future portfolio opportunities through the timely construction and evaluation of business cases, and the tracking and reporting of new product launches.
- Work closely with the Portfolio Project Executive and Business Development & Licensing (BD&L) Manager to understand UK market dynamics and support in business case construction.
- Maintain tracking tools for Portfolio opportunity evaluations and new license submissions.
- Working with cross-functional teams from initial assessment to completion of launch of products.
- Collaborating with the Region Europe Portfolio Team on regional portfolio projects.
- Work in the New Product Launch (NPL) team to support post launch management activities such as tracking and reporting on market performance.
The successful candidates will also benefit from:
- Open door, approachable culture at all levels
- Team oriented atmosphere
- Good work, life balance
- Cutting edge science
- International workforce
- Talent development from within
- Making a difference to patient's lives
We are looking for an individual who can meet the following criteria:
- A degree in Life Sciences or Business
- Advanced Excel using complex formulas, pivot tables (VBA is an advantage).
- Evidence of advanced analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills, able to work well within a team and use own initiative.
- Willingness to work with cross functional teams
- Comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
- Ambitious and looking to develop quickly in a high-profile environment
If you think this role sounds interesting and you have the required skills, we'd really like to hear from you - please get in touch or apply today.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.