Corporate Procurement ManagerRoyston 6 months £45-50k Global Procurement AnalystRoyston 6 months £40k Our client is a Global Leader in Sustainable Technologies, an organisation which uses...
Project Procurement Manager
Poland - £500 per day - 6 months
We are working with a large international chemical manufacturer. It is a FTSE 100 organisation which specialises in the production and supply of Catalysts to the Automotive sector, working closely with major firms within the Automotive sector. Our client is currently ramping up it's operation in Poland, and as such is looking for an Interim Procurement Manager to support this project.
In this role you will take hands-on responsibility for managing all procurement activity for the projects programme.
- Establish and develop a contracting strategy for each project within the programme.
- Liaise with other Project members to ensure the Procurement Plan is mapped out correctly and in accordance with the rest of the project schedule.
- Lead purchasing of high value goods and services, negotiating optimum cost savings for the project.
- Manage the procurement team - provide coaching, direction, and performance management to the team.
- Manage the performance of suppliers.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A Technical degree level qualification such as Engineering would be desirable but not essential.
- You will likely have 5-10 years' worth of Procurement experience, and substantial track record of leading and managing Purchasing teams as well as solid project management experience.
- You must have experience within a Manufacturing environment - ideally within the Chemical or Automotive sector.
- You must be a strong decision-maker, be able to proactively problem solve, and facilitate solutions.
- Excellent at planning and organising, fantastic at communicating in various forms.
If this sounds like you then please apply, otherwise please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Guidant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.