Manufacturing Team Leader Royston £37,000-38,000 Our client based here in Royston, Herts is a FTSE 100 organisation, and one of the world's leading chemical manufacturers...
Performance Improvement Engineer - Royston - Circa £34,500
Our client based here in Royston, Herts is one the world's leading manufacturers of Catalysts for the Automotive sector, and a FTSE 100 organisation. They supply to the vast majority of major car manufacturers globally, and they are estimated to supply approximately a third of autocatalysts for light duty vehicles.
About the Role
We currently are looking to recruit a very exciting opportunity for a Performance Improvement Engineer in a role where you will be accountable for stream capacity planning and allocation in respects of manufacturing. You will analyse and convert data to provide up to date and accurate reports to influence strategic and operational decisions for the short-medium term.
- To manage data for weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- You will manage database of key metric trends.
- Ownership of Product Allocation.
- Identify any shortcomings in the current business/technical processes and methods, and to analyse and propose possible improvement options.
- Potential to be involved with medium sized project activity for the business.
- You will make suggestions for process / equipment / product allocations that will make the whole manufacturing system more effective.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ideally Educated to degree level in a relevant subject with experience gained in an automated manufacturing environment
- A Manufacturing Systems qualification would also be advantageous.
- High level of capability in data management and the use of spreadsheets is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and logical in your approach to work and to show initiative when resolving issues.
- An experience of Simulation / Modelling (Witness Simulation ideally)
If the role sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email me at Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.