Production OperativeOur client, Toyota Motor Manufacturing UK, is looking for Warehouse Production Operatives to join their site in Burnaston, Derby. You will be required to...
Production Manager - Interim
Hertfordshire - 3-6 months - £300-400 per day
Our client is an internationally renowned, large scale chemical manufacturing company based in North Herts who is looking for an Interim Production Manager to bring in on a contract for the next 3 - 6 months. The organisation is one of only a small handful of organisations within it's field as their products are very specialised. They are however true market leaders, and held in the highest regard.
About the Role:
In this role you will take control of manufacturing activities and compliance, setting KPIs which fall in line with business objectives.
- Continuously improve upon attainment, efficiency, Quality, EHS, Downtime reduction, expenditure control, and waste control. Ensure that all improvements are sustained.
- Overall responsibility for products meeting customer specifications and other requirements.
- Promote a strong focus on LEAN and Continuous Improvement, firmly embedding this in the culture of the department.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ideally be degree qualified in a technical discipline such as Manufacturing, Engineering or Chemistry.
- Significant Production Management experience essential.
- Experience within a large, complex, multi-layered organisation preferred.
- Proven track record of leadership, and change management.
- Ability to manage budgets and stakeholders at high levels.
- PC literate.
If this sounds like you then please do apply. Otherwise if you wish to have a confidential chat first then please do not hesitate to email me - Jack.Burgess on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.