We currently have a need for a Quality Technician to join our client's very busy, and dynamic team on a weekend basis working a Friday...
Product Technical (Chemicals) - Royston, Herts - £23,250
Our client based here in Royston, Hertfordshire is a FTSE 100 organisation, and one of the world's leading chemical manufacturers. They specialise particularly in the production of Catalysts for the Automotive sector, supplying into a number of the world's leading car manufacturers.
About the Role:
We currently have an opportunity to work in a dynamic, hands-on, lab-based position as Technician. Working in a state of the art, modern laboratory setting, you will be producing chemical samples in line with customer requirements. You will work very closely with the Development Chemists, focusing on the product in it's early stages.
- Support in the development and production of catalysts for engine testing to supply to customers.
- Prep new chemical coatings, and optimise recipes.
- Carefully record observations, changes, and issues.
- Provide advice on how to improve design of early stage formulations.
- Work as part of a tight team.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimumeducation level of HND in Chemistry or other relevant Scientific discipline. Work-based practical laboratory experiencewould be an advantage.
- High level of attention to detail, analytical, and numerical ability.
- Deadline and process driven, and well organised. You must be able to plan and prioritise high workloads.
- Team player.
If this sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise please call 01763 254 850 and ask for Jack Burgess or email me at Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com for more information.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.