Maintenance Technician 12 months FTC Location: BRIMSDOWN£25,351 shift 12,767 p.aYou will be required to work a rotating shift pattern including days and nights.Due to the...
Project Automation Engineer - Royston - £35-£45 per hour
Our client is a FTSE 100 organisation, and internationally renowned chemical manufacturer. They are one of the world's leading suppliers of catalysts to the Automotive sector, supplying an estimated one third of catalysts for light duty road vehicles.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for an experienced Engineer to work on a series of automation projects, more specifically the planning, design, and engineering of control systems in a manufacturing environment.
- Supporting the work of the Automation team, and working closely with the Project Engineers, you will produce SCADA and PLC systems/software in line with stakeholder requirements.
- Project Manage a host of assigned activities, ensuring that all relevant automation projects have predefined and achievable objectives and deadlines.
- Actively take part in machinery risk assessments.
- Help to standardise SOPs across the team.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Engineering degree or equivalent qualification - Automation, Electrical or Electronic would be ideal.
- Proven track record of delivering projects in an automation or control based position within a manufacturing sector.
- Extensive, and up to date experience of Wonderware.
- You will need to be an excellent communicator, willing to transfer knowledge to team members, and have good project management skills.
If this sounds like you then why not apply? Or if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.