Our client, a large international and world leading company in precious metal refining sector based Enfield, currently recruiting an experienced Control Systems Engineer to provide...
Project Engineer - Royston, Herts - £30,000-£38,000
Our client based here in Royston, Herts is a FTSE 100 organisation with around 200 sites based worldwide, and is also one of the leading Chemical Manufacturers. They are a well renowned global figure in the manufacture of Catalysts for the automotive field. They are estimated to manufacture approximately one third of autocatalysts for light duty vehicles.
About the Role:
We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a contract professional to join the team as a Project Engineer. Your role will be to deliver expert engineering solutions for new product, process and equipment introductions. You will oversee the creation and development of these solutions from conception to handover.
- Manage engineering projects on a state of the art, automated manufacturing site.
- Leadership of project teams to deliver capital projects on time and in full.
- Manage the construction, installing and commissioning of automated machinery in line with stakeholder specifications.
- Develop and maintain high level of team productivity and efficiency.
- Communicate all project progress or issues to key stakeholders.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Engineering Degree ideally within Mechanical or Electrical discipline. Practical relevant experience and proven track record of successful delivery of engineering projects within a manufacturing context.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work with a diverse range of functions.
- Ability to develop technical engineering solutions within an automated/manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of LEAN Manufacturing.
If this sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email me at Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com for more details.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.