3D CAD Design EngineerRoyston £40-45 per hour 12 months Our client based in Royston, Herts is a market leading chemical manufacturing organisation. Working on a...
Senior Project Engineer
Royston - £45-50 per hour - 6 months
Our client based in Royston, Herts is a market leading chemical manufacturing organisation. Working on a global scale, the company has over 200 sites based worldwide, and over 2000 people based on it's Royston manufacturing facility. This organisation is a highly specialised manufacturer of Autocatalysts, working with a number of major car manufacturing businesses across the world.
About the Role:
Manage various Engineering projects, being accountable for the design, planning, and coordination of Capital and Non-Capital projects. You will maintain the scope, budget, and scehdule for your assigned projects.
- Ensure the timely delivery, installation, and commissioning of Equipment.
- Provide technical input to Equipment/Process design.
- Maintain a good level of communication with end client, and work with other internal departments to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Timely reporting of project progress, highlighting any relevant issues which may impact on completion, budget, or quality.
- Manage various external contractors from a project perspective to ensure successful project.
- Regular overseas travel (usually Europe)
Key Skills & Experience:
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Basic understanding of other Engineering disciplines (i.e Mechanical or Civil)
- Strong Engineering Project Management experience.
- Experience within an Automated manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills, and strong leadership qualities.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply. Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email Jack.Burgess@guidantglobal.com to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.