Maintenance Technician 12 months FTC Location: BRIMSDOWN£25,351 shift 12,767 p.aYou will be required to work a rotating shift pattern including days and nights.Due to the...
Project Engineer - Royston - £35,000-£40,000
Our client is a FTSE 100 organisation, and recognised leaders within its field. They specialise in the manufacture and supply of catalysts to the Automotive sector, working extensively with a number of the world's leading car manufacturing companies.
About the Role:
In your role, you will be responsible for the planning, design, engineering, and supervision of capital and non-capital projects to support on-site manufacturing facilities.
- Project management of various engineering projects, being responsible for the timely completion of projects in line with stakeholder requirements.
- Ensure timely order, delivery, installation and commissioning of equipment.
- Maintain a good level of communication with stakeholders as well as wider team/other departments to deliver successful projects.
- Timely reporting of project progress.
- Manage various contract workers in accordance with the needs of the project.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent - ideally Mechanical.
- Basic understanding of production and maintenance.
- Ideally some experience in commissioning and operating.
- Ability to understand technical drawings, and basic knowledge of machine design standards.
- Project planning and coordination will also be a huge plus
If this sounds like it could be the position for you then please apply. Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 554 850 or email Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.