Are you an experienced and proactive Mechanical Technician? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with one of the global leaders in sustainable...
QA Engineer - Royston - £30,000-£34,000
Our client, a world renowned manufacturer of speciality chemical products, and a FTSE 100 organisation is currently looking to recruit! The company operates on a global scale, and have over 200 sites worldwide. This organisation prides itself on recognising and developing talent, and is very serious about creating opportunities for it's people.
About the Role:
In this role, you work as part of the Prototypes department which develops new products, and improves existing ones for customers. Your role will be to consistently improve and maintain the quality and compliance of these products.
- Support the team to meet customer specifications and satisfaction.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of high-class Quality Management System / QMS. Maintain the QMS in accordance with external and internal requirements.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of all Quality processes in your department, be an expert in Quality matters, acting as a key point of contact for all issues.
- Lead the Quality team, providing coaching as necessary.
Key Skills & Experience:
- You will have an in-depth understanding of Quality Management Systems and LEAN systems within a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of ISO9001.
- Experience in a Team Leader or Supervisory position.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
If this sounds like the role for you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.