QA Lead - Royston, Herts - £35,000-£40,000
Our client based here in Royston, Hertfordshire is a FTSE 100 organisation, and one of the world's leading chemical manufacturers. They specialise particularly in the production of Catalysts for the Automotive sector, supplying into a number of the world's leading car manufacturers.
About the Role:
We currently have an opportunity to work as a QA Lead in a role where your key purpose will be to manage the QA function on a day-to-day operational basis. You will interact directly/indirectly with customers and suppliers alike. This team is responsible for approving raw materials, as well as ensuring that all Quality data is accurate and available to relevant functions.
- Lead, coach, and develop the QA team.
- Take the lead of interactions with customers and suppliers.
- Head up the interface with the regional Quality team.
- Drive improvement programmes and processes.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ideally a formal qualification in STEM related discipline and extensive experience in relevant area.
- Proven track record of leadership.
- Knowledge of Quality standards associated with Manufacturing/Chemical/Scientific industries.
- Experience of QC testing.
- Ability to evaluate data.
If this sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise please call 01763 254 850 and ask for Jack Burgess or email me at Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com for more information.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.