Quality Improvement team leader 40 -42k perm Royston We are currently recruiting for a Quality Improvement Leader to join our Quality team in Royston. The...
Royston - £40-50k - 12 months
Our client based in Royston, Herts is a global chemical manufacturer and leader of sustainable technologies. The company specialises in the manufacture and supply of Catalysts to the Automotive sector, working with a wide range of international car manufacturing organisations. Our client has a large share of the market, with an estimated 1/3 of cars on the road which have been fitted with an Autocatalyst being fitted with a Catalyst supplied by our client. The business is on the FTSE 100 list, and is a fantastic company to work for in terms of recognition, reward, and development.
About the Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to develop and maintain the QMS across the Royston manufacturing site, leading the QMS team.
- Lead QMS Engineering team - 2 direct reports and 5 indirect reports.
- Management of external relationships - customers, suppliers, and other external bodies.
- To be the focal point in external audits.
- Lead QMS reporting.
- Work collaboratively with other Quality teams/professionals across the site.
- Develop KPI's and Quality processes.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Must have 3-5 years experience in a Quality Management/Lead role within a Manufacturing environment.
- Ideally a degree or other technical qualification in a Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Must have experience of ISO 9001:2015.
- Able to manage in a complex environment, and make sense of ambiguous scenarios.
- Ideally working knowledge of IATF 16949.
- You must have strong leadership skills, and be able to communicate at senior level.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply. Otherwise if you have any questions then please contact Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.