Quality Technician - Royston - Circa £29,000
Our client based here in Royston, Herts is a leading Chemical manufacturing company, and a true master of it's field. The company is a FTSE 100 organisation with over 200 sites based globally, and they are one of the world's leading manufacturers of Catalysts for the Automotive sector.
About the Role:
We currently have a need for a Quality Technician to join our client's very busy, and dynamic team on a weekend basis working a Friday - Monday shift pattern. The purpose of your will be to ensure the highest quality product which is safe, meets customer specifications, and sits in line with industry standards.
- Coordinate the traceability, quality inspection, and release of incoming goods ensuring that they comply with set standards.
- Prepare and distribute all quality documentation.
- Manage the QC laboratory sample testing process to ensure that the product is dispatched on time.
- Raise any instances of non-conformance at the earliest opportunity.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a fast paced Quality department in a Manufacturing environment.
- Ideally degree level qualification in Scientific or Engineering discipline.
- High level of attention to detail, and communication.
- Excellent level of proficiency with Microsoft Office programmes including Word and Excel.
If this sounds like you then why not apply? Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email me at Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.