One of the leading manufacturers of construction equipment worldwide, JCB is looking for skilled CNC Machinists to start in mid-August at our cutting edge site...
Quality Systems Coordinator - Royston - £31,500
Our client based here in Royston, Herts is a world renowned manufacturer of speciality products. Operating on a global scale, the organisation has over 200 sites based worldwide. This is a FTSE 100 employer, and one which prides itself on recognising and developing talent.
About the Role:
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that the product complies with legal and quality requirements as well customer and internal standards.
- Contribute to a successful Quality Management System.
- Carry out internal audits of QC Laboratories in line with ISO 17025 requirements.
- Manage and maintain the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Management of SharePoints for the department, ensuring that they display the most relevant and up to date Quality information.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Degree in relevant Scientific discipline (Ideally Chemistry or Chemical Engineering) or be qualified through experience.
- Suitable experience in a Quality focused role within a technical environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A strong understanding of statistical techniques which will be used in analysis of technical data.
- High level of IT skills.
If this sounds like you then please apply. Otherwise if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.