Maintenance Technician 12 months FTC Location: BRIMSDOWN£25,351 shift 12,767 p.aYou will be required to work a rotating shift pattern including days and nights.Due to the...
Quality Manager - Royston - £40,000-£45,000
Our client based here in Royston is a FTSE 100 organisation, and world renowned speciality chemical manufacturing company. Operating in a niche area, the company do a lot of work with refining precious metals, and manufacturing catalysts for the automotive sector. With over 200 sites based worldwide, the company has a global reputation as a true leader within its field.
About the Role:
In this role you will lead all Quality processes, decisions, people management, and training. The purpose of your role will be to maintain and improve quality standards across the department, and root causing any quality related issues.
- Ownership of QMS (Quality Management System). You will lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of Quality Advisors to ensure that quality requirements and standards are met.
- Select, organise, and train your team to ensure that these objectives are achieved.
- Manage inductions, training, and personal development plans.
- Develop and maintain inspections across different process areas to improve quality.
- Execute and implement new customer and internal company quality requirements.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a technical discipline such as Chemistry or Engineering.
- Detailed knowledge of managing both internal and customer quality requirements.
- Proven track record of leading teams.
- Detailed working knowledge of Quality tools and their application.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
If this sounds like the sort of position you are interested in then please apply. Otherwise, if you have any questions then please call Jack Burgess on 01763 254 850 or you can email Jack.Burgess@guidantgroup.com to find out more.
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.