Recruitment Co-Ordinator 6 months FTCApprox 26k with benefits An excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly organised Talent Acquisition Coordinator has arisen!The successful applicant will...
6 months FTC
Approx 26k with benefits
An excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly organised Talent Acquisition Coordinator has arisen!
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing administrative and recruitment coordination support to the Efficient Natural Resources Sector. By delivery of a first-class recruitment administration services: assisting and supporting the Hiring Managers and the HR Team with a high quality, responsive and customer-focused recruitment service.
- Provide Recruitment Coordination support including recruitment administration (from requisition management through to new hire on-boarding), job changes and transfers, interview scheduling, candidate management and general recruitment query management
- Acting as the first point of contact for all queries regarding the recruitment processes, ensuring that they provide every customer with the best experience possible
- Work closely with the HR Administration Team to ensure effective and efficient delivery of all recruitment administration
- Assisting the Talent Acquisition Partner with producing recruitment reports and statistics
- Maintain accurate Recruitment data (systems and paper-based)
- Building and maintaining close working relationships with the hiring managers and all other internal and external stakeholders including recruitment agencies
- Working closely with the Talent Acquisition Partner to develop smarter and more effective ways of working to advance recruitment process efficiencies that meet the changing needs of the JM
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will have:
- Knowledge of full life cycle recruitment processes and procedures
- Experience of providing administration support in an HR environment with emphasis in recruitment
- Experience of arranging interviews for multiple recruitment campaigns
- Good computer literacy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Experience of using Recruitment ATS systems and HR databases
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people at different levels
- Ability to effectively priorities, multi-task and work unsupervised
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a wider team
- Excellent organisational skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems
- Demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude
- Strong health and safety awareness
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.