A global company is looking for a finance assistant for a 4 month temporary cover.As a Finance Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring the...
6 months FTC
To ensure the provision of a high quality, proficient customer interface; processing sales orders, handling and resolving day to day customer queries and issues, preparing quotations, and ensuring goods are supplied to promised timescales.
Roles ane responsibilities -
- Process sales orders in accordance with established systems and procedures to ensure that the correct goods are supplied to our customers within promised timescales.
- Liaise closely with appropriate Production personnel with regards to orders in progress and ensure that customers and Business Unit personnel are immediately informed of potential problems relating to customer specifications or delivery times.
- Liaise closely with Metal Control, Finance and Shipping personnel to establish the validity of customer accounts/Letter of Credits and deal with any queries arising from such checks where appropriate to do so.
- Prepare quotations for customers where this is in the form of a standard price list or standard repeat business. With the assistance of Sales & Marketing management support more complex quotation activity, providing initial pricing proposals taking into consideration profitability, ROA and NSV.
- With the support of Product Specialists and the Sales & Marketing Manager prepare and negotiate contracts.
- Liaise with local JM Sales offices and agents to support their sales activities.
- Investigate and resolve complaints promptly and efficiently to the satisfaction of the customer and ensure that management is made aware of significant problems as soon as they arise.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all relevant company procedures and systems and adhere to these, checking the accuracy of data entry and paperwork to minimise the risk of error.
- Maintain good Ethics and Compliance knowledge. Follow all E&C procedures e.g. sanctions checks, TPI's and flag to management any causes for concern.
- Develop and maintain a sufficient level of product knowledge to deal efficiently with general customer enquiries. Consult with appropriate personnel for technical enquiries and ensure that customers are quickly provided with the information required.
- Actively try and identify new business opportunities. Share them with management /Product Specialists to ensure that they are investigated and acted upon.
- Provide monthly forecasts for new manufacturing and refining orders including participation in the weekly Scheduling meeting with Production.
- Develop knowledge of the duties of other sales office personnel and provide cover when required, thus minimising the disruption to customer service during absences and ensuring a quality service is always provided.
- If required accompany other NM personnel in customer visits.
- Provide support / cover for other Sales Coordinators where applicable.
Provide training in sales systems, processes and procedures where applicable
A good understanding of the Noble Metals Industrial Products & business, including a reasonable technical product understanding.
Strong administration skills, ideally gained with a Sales / Customer Service environment.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.